Barn Stars PDF
Who doesn't love Barns and Stars?
This pattern can be used as a nine-part Block of the Month or an anytime project. The blocks are simple and traditional, although the quilt would look great in jewel-tone colors with a dark background, wouldn't it?
You do not need any special rulers to make this quilt. Although the Perfect Piecing Seam Guide is recommended for accuracy.
22 full-color pages.
Quilt finishes 60" x 74".
Skill Level: Confident Beginner.
The printed version of the pattern can be found HERE.
- No physical pattern is shipped to you. There is no shipping charge.
- You need Adobe Reader to open the file. It is free and you can download it here.
- This pattern is an Instant Download pattern in PDF format.
- You will have a link to the pattern in your purchase confirmation.
- You will also receive an email with a link to the pattern.
- You should download the file and save it on your computer where you can find it easily.
- You can print the pattern on your home printer or view it on your screen.
If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded:
On a PC, look in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
On a Mac, go here for more information.